RANA CONSTRUCTION AND ENGINEERS PVT. LTD. Vs. STATE OF MEGHALAYA
HIGH COURT OF MEGHALAYA
Rana Construction And Engineers Pvt. Ltd.
STATE OF MEGHALAYA
Click here to view full judgement.
Ranjit Vasantrao More,J. -
(1.) Heard Dr. N.Mozika, learned Sr. counsel for the petitioner and learned AG for the respondents.
(2.) By this petition filed under Article 226 of the Constitution, petitioner is challenging the letter dated 28-05-2020 issued by the Deputy Commissioner, Ri-Bhoi District. By the said letter, the Deputy Commissioner, Ri-Bhoi District directed the petitioner to close all the operations of the petitioner's Counter Mix Plant. The impugned order was issued on the ground that petitioner has not obtained the following permissions:
1. Single Window Agency's approval from the Department of Commerce and Industries.
2. Consent to Establish/Consent to operate from Meghalaya State Pollution Control Board.
3. Forest clearance from Department of Forest.
4. Factory License from Chief Inspector of Boilers and Factories.
5. Trading License from Khasi Hills Autonomous District Council.
6. NOC from Inspector of Electricity for operation of DG Sets.
7. NOC from Local Headman.
8. Registered Land documents/Lease Deed agreement.
(3.) The petition is opposed by filing affidavit in reply. The stand of the government that the petitioner has not taken the required permissions as enlisted in the impugned order and therefore, impugned order cannot be disturbed.;
Copyright © Regent Computronics Pvt.Ltd.